Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello and Welcome


Alright, like most people of my Age, I figured it would be about time to put my opinions and interests on the internet for all to see. This blog however will probably be exclusively dealing with Comic books and the like. It's become a relatively recent nerd obsession of mine, since my DnD group has disbanded, School has been insultingly easy, and I find the comic book (Namely Superhero) mythos fascinating. I have a strong penchant for artistic and literary analysis without being a professional at either. And while my writing is no-where near great, I feel it's adequate enough to satisfy the needs of the internet. So if you're a stumbler, or someone who likes to mash his or her keyboard in order to find websites. Stay tuned for some hopefully fun reviews, comic book news/rumours, and other interesting and nerdy things (comic related, or otherwise)

Thank You (and More info coming soon)
Styphax

No comments:

Post a Comment